ClariVein: The Non-Thermal Vein Ablation System
ClariVein® is the new Endovascular technique for the treatment of venous reflux disease; the procedure was pioneered in the USA along with internationally recognized surgeons from different countries.
This revolutionary device has significant benefits for Clinicians, Patients, and Health Care Providers:
- Safe & effective technique with no need for tumescent anesthesia.
- Eliminates the risk of nerve or skin damage or parathesia from thermal energy.
- Excellent results by combining mechanical agitation and proven sclerosants.
- Ideally suited for treatment of the great or small saphenous veins.
- High patient comfort level and acceptance.
- No staining observed.
- Removes the need for catheter / guide wire exchanges, therefore reducing steps.
MOCA™ varicose vein treatment using the patented ClariVein catheter combines two methods of action:
The Non Thermal vein Ablation System
Safe & effective
Excellent clinical results
No thermal ablation – No risk of thermal injury
No nerve damage / Paraesthesia
No tumescent anesthesia
Minimal discomfort and minimal bruising
32 Maskit St.,Herzliya 46120, Israel